martes, 11 de noviembre de 2008

tarea

First Conditional
IF
If the bus arrives on time, we'll get on time.
We'll have lunch in a restaurant if theres no food at home.
You won't get to collage if you don't study more.
If I finish my homework in half an hour, I'will not go to the park.
We'll go to the beach if it's warm.
They won't have a picnic if it's rainy.
If I don't pass my English exam, I will take extraclasses.
You'll be realy tired if you stay up late tonigh.
If he doesn't study, he won't pass the exam.
If I finish my homework in half an hour, we'll go to the mall.
Unless
Unless we stop burning fossil fuels, the farth will continue to warm.
I will go out tonight unless your come with me.
You'll he cold unless you don't take your jacket.
He'll be a good chess player unless he practices more.
Unless we institute strong anti-pollution programs, problem it will be bigger.
The oceans will probably rise unless global warming continues.
Your reprove unless you study more.
He will work unless you remove the post.
Unless you do not want that dress, you will go at the party.
My grandmother is going to go alone unless the ride.

No hay comentarios: