martes, 11 de noviembre de 2008

tarea#4

1.-Must for deductions
She must love Science.
We must be happy.
He must be good at languages.
They must be very atletic.
You must be really strong.
Mario must be strong.
The boy must be hundry.
She must be sad.
The students must be difficult.
2.-May I/Can I/Do you mind if I...?
Can I use your calculator?
May I smoke?
Do you mind if I ask a question?
Can I invite George to have dinner with us?
Do you mind if I use your computer?
May I leave class to make a phone call?
Can I see your magazine?
May I go out with my friends on friday?
Do you mind if I close the window, Mr. Benson?
Can I use your cell pnone?
3.-Reflexive Pronouns
He went to Europe himself.
She made her dress herself. She didn't buy it from a store.
We prefer to play ourselft.
You grooming your clothes yourself. You are cool.
The child could eat himself.

No hay comentarios: